We’re looking for a communications specialist to join our team and help tell the story of how Layr is helping entrepreneurs and small business owners conquer business insurance. You will be tasked with helping companies throughout the country discover the joy of becoming a Layr customer by crafting and communicating our offerings across both traditional and modern digital channels. You are likely a good fit for our culture and this opportunity if…
- A B2B communications or marketing professional with 1-3 years of experience.
- A phenomenal writer and editor.
- A natural storyteller.
- Make a complex or confusing business service approachable.
- Author and edit thoughtful, compelling, and interesting copy.
- Manage a social media calendar across multiple popular social channels.
- Effectively engage with individuals, companies, and brands on social media.
- Compile and maintain targeted press, media, and influencer lists.
- Author concise and compelling press releases.
- Tell stories in ways that journalists, bloggers, influencers, and target customers find irresistible.
- Amplify customer success stories through engaging case studies.
- Attend occasional startup-related events in and around Atlanta.
- Startup Culture
- Memes and Gifs
- Lime La Croix
Layr is an insurtech startup focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses purchase and manage the business insurance they're required to have. To do this, we create technology to make inefficient insurance-related processes like quoting and underwriting light years faster while delivering customers with the ability to manage their insurance like they manage all their other business services: online and without speaking to a person. We are also an equal opportunity employer dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse team. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Where We Work
Our main office is located in ATDC at Tech Square in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Walking distance to public transportation, Georgia Tech, and a variety of restaurants and bars, we love the vibrant, diverse, and growing community we’re proud to call home.