We’re looking for a customer success advocate to join our team and continue providing current and prospective customers with the delightful experience they deserve. You will be tasked with assisting entrepreneurs and business owners by advising them on business insurance-related questions while teaching them how Layr’s platform enables them to gain complete control over their insurance needs— without you! You are likely a good fit for our culture and this opportunity if…
At this time, we are only able to consider applicants who have an active property and casualty insurance license.
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, sales engineering or another client-facing role.
- An active commercial property and casualty insurance license.
- Experience in data gathering, analysis, and reporting.
- An ability to spot trends in customer needs and recommend ways to meet and exceed those needs.
- Quickly gain an understanding of new or specialty commercial insurance products.
- Independently manage 300+ customer accounts in a low touch high automation environment.
- Recommend opportunities for automation, processes, and playbooks that lead to outsized impact so Layr can be more productive than similarly sized companies.
- Comfortably engage with prospects and customers via multiple platforms: chat, email, video calls, and more.
- Explain value propositions, resolve customer support requests, and generate positive customer experiences.
- Participate in strategic customer service discussions and identify ways Layr can better serve prospects and customers.
Layr is a venture-backed insurtech startup focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses purchase and manage business insurance. We create technology to make inefficient insurance-related processes like quoting and underwriting light years faster while delivering customers with a delightful, modern, and familiar user experience. We are also an equal opportunity employer dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse team. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
Our compensation packages are pre-budgeted and based on a continued analysis of fair market rates.
We offer health, dental, and vision insurance with Layr paying 99% of employee and 50% of dependent premiums.
Interested in accelerating your professional growth? We'll help fund that online course you've had your eye on.
Follow through on commitments to your teammates and Layr customers and enjoy generous vacation time.