We’re looking for a customer success advocate to join our team and continue providing current and prospective customers with the delightful experience they deserve. You will be tasked with assisting entrepreneurs and business owners by advising them on commercial insurance related questions while teaching them how Layr’s game-changing platform enables them to gain complete control over their insurance needs. You are likely a good fit for our culture and this opportunity if…
- A commercial property and casualty insurance license or you are willing to get one with Layr’s assistance.
- Been in a professional customer facing role where you explained value propositions, resolved customer support requests, and generated positive customer experiences.
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, sales, entrepreneurship or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- An ability to spot trends in customer needs and recommend ways to meet and exceed those needs.
- Participate in strategic customer service discussions and make recommendations with respect to ways Layr can better serve current and prospective customers.
- Quickly gain an understanding of new or specialty property and casualty insurance products.
- Communicate effectively with customers, insurance carrier underwriters, claims adjusters, and other stakeholders.
- Startup Culture
Layr is a fast-paced insurtech startup focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses purchase and manage the business insurance they're required to have. To do this, we create technology to make inefficient insurance-related processes like quoting and underwriting light years faster while delivering customers with the ability to manage their insurance like they manage all their other business services: online and without speaking to a person. We are also an equal opportunity employer dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse team. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.