We’re looking for a product manager to join our team and help us effectively execute our product roadmap. You will be tasked with both improving our existing products while also bringing useful new products directly to our users. You are likely a good fit for our culture and this opportunity if…
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- A proven track record of helping bring B2B products from the idea stage all the way to market.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- A demonstrable competency with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong technical understanding of how modern software products are built and integrate with other services and APIs.
- Drive product strategy while owning a product roadmap and vision.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to collect and prioritize product initiatives.
- Analyze proposed product requirements and prepare ROI analyses.
- Write clear and concise user stories that engineering and marketing can easily interpret.
- Explain complex user experiences to engineers, marketing, and management.
- Work with engineering and marketing to plan and guide product releases.
- Oversee the product life cycle to anticipate and identify challenges.
- Stay focused and excited about solving customer problems by connecting your work to our customers’ success.
- Startup Culture
- Memes and Gifs
- Lime La Croix
Layr is an insurtech startup focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses purchase and manage the business insurance they're required to have. To do this, we create technology to make inefficient insurance-related processes like quoting and underwriting light years faster while delivering customers with the ability to manage their insurance like they manage all their other business services: online and without speaking to a person. We are also an equal opportunity employer dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse team. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Where We Work
Our main office is located in ATDC at Tech Square in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Walking distance to public transportation, Georgia Tech, and a variety of restaurants and bars, we love the vibrant, diverse, and growing community we’re proud to call home.